Saturday, April 17, 2010

Can't Fight this Feeling

And I can’t fight this feeling anymore
I’ve forgotten what I started fighting for
It’s time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever
                                                     --SURVIVOR

PhotobucketI guess I have fought this long enough. Just like the lyrics say, it's time to bring this ship into the shore. It seems this is the new way to express yourself, to let everyone else in. To see what you are thinking, feeling, wanting, dreaming, dreading. Time for you to meet me. And what fills my life with love, laughter, and the ever-so-heaping pile of laundry.

So, welcome to the lyrics of my life. What brings me joy, happiness, peace, sorrow, pain, passion, light. What makes me, me. 

I want to invite you to join me.  Let me know what your passions are. What makes you tick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment