Thursday, September 16, 2010

Opposites Attract

Baby it seems we never, ever agree
You like the movies and I like TV
I take things serious,
And you take 'em light
I got to bed early
You party all night.
                                    -- PAULA ABDUL

His and Hers Pizzas

Everyone always wants something different on their pizzas. "I don't like onions." "Ew...don't get mushrooms. Or olives. Ewww." "Please can I have extra meat?"

So, here's a good way to satisfy all tastes!  Homemade pizzas, his and hers.

His: Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Hers: Whole Wheat Spinach, Tomato, Goat Cheese Pizza

There are no measurements here, and ingredients can easily be switched out.

For the Hers Pizza:

Use Whole Wheat Boboli prepared pizza crust. Place on a cookie sheet.  Preheat oven to temperature specified on the crust package.
Spread on a teaspoon of olive oil on the crust and then top with slices of Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella Cheese.
Top with sliced mushrooms, green onions, and spinach.
Top more with shaved parmesan cheese (you can shave a block of it using a potato peeler), sliced tomatoes, and crumbled feta cheese.

For the His Pizza:

Use regular Boboli Pizza crust and place on a cookie sheet.  Spread the crust with about 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. Then top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Top the pizza with cubed, cooked chicken, sliced green onions, a few tomatoes (JUST a few), and then drizzle buffalo sauce all over the pizza. 
Place them side by side in the oven to bake for the specified amount of time on the crust packaging.

Cool, slice, and enjoy.

5 comments:

The Bauer Family of 4 said...

Love this!! You both get what you want!! I think I am going to try the "hers" pizza as I know that it would be devoured in this house!

The Flight of the Moody Family said...

YUMMY

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a new follower and I love your blog:) {Found you through April!} I've been looking for a yummy homemade pizza recipe for some time... I'll have to give this a try! Thanks for sharing!

April said...

those both look DIVINE!

Sarah said...

Great, now I'm starving and it's midnight!! I can't wait to try making this sometime!!

Post a Comment