Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh Holy Night

Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angel voices
Oh night divine
Oh night, when Christ was born
Oh night divine
Oh night divine
                          --ADOLPHE ADAM

The kids had their first Christmas Program this past week.  To say it was wonderful and cute and warm and fuzzy is an understatement. I think it could have been one of my favorite nights of the year, other than the squeaming, writhing, twisting baby on my lap who lost patience with watching the other classes.  But overall, the kids did so great. They were so proud of themselves and everyone did as they were supposed to. I'm already looking forward to next year!

Chad's class sang Oh Holy Night and played instruments such as bells and chimes.  As you can see, it was very difficult to get a clear view of him, with all of the "guards" around making sure none of the babies happened to roll off the stage. 




Being carried in by Ms. Angela, his second favorite lady in the world!


He's on the back row here, but you can't see him.






This class was super cute and I just had to get a picture of them.
 Cari's class sang and performed Away in a Manger. She was the sweetest of them all, doing all of the hand motions, sitting "criss-cross-applesauce" and all snuggly in her Christmas snow-man jammies.



2 comments:

SeekerofGrace said...

Oh Holy Night... my favorite Christmas song! (I love the Mariah Carey version especially. Is that sacrilege?)

LOVE the pictures! What a special memory! And your babies rolling off the stage comment made me laugh out loud. :)

Your kiddos are cuties... and so blessed to have a mommy who takes beautiful pictures and documents everything! :)

The Flight of the Moody Family said...

You had already told me that Cari did such a great job with all of her hand motions but the pictures brought tears to my eyes. How sweet. Chad had the best hair, I must say!
:)

Post a Comment